Tuesday, February 17, 2015

One of my favourite things to do ever, is to make playlists. As you might have already guessed by all those music posts I am a huge fan of music and its history, and having the right soundtrack to everything I do is quite important. The last couple of weeks I have had to travel on my dad's bike quite a lot, for about an hour every day, and listening to the right music makes it just that much more enjoyable, so I made myself a playlist-- which you can listen to clicking here. Some of the songs are the most cliché, some others aren't, but they're all some of my all time favourites I only ever really listen when I'm home but wish I would listen to more often.




  •  Supergrass // Alright
  • 99 Red Balloons // Nena
  • Total Breakdown // Brad Sucks
  • American Pie // Don McLean
  • Au Revoir - Adios // The Front Bottoms
  • Heart Shaped Box // Nirvana
  • Stacey's Mom // Fountains of Wayne
  • Island in the sun // Weezer
  • When I Come Around // Green Day
  • Knockin' on Heaven's Door // Guns 'n' Roses
  • High School Never Ends // Bowling for Soup
  • The Middle // Jimmy Eat World
  • Stutter // Marianas Trench
  • Everything Is Alright // Motion City Sountrack
  • Champagne Supernova // Oasis
That just there is one hour and one minute of my favourite songs, and I sure hope you enjoy them as well.

Much love,
Vanessa

No comments:

Post a Comment