Thursday, February 5, 2015

1. What is Your Name?
    Vanessa
2. How old are you?
    20 !
3. What does the url to your blog mean?
    It's All Time Low's album's name
4. What is your height?
    1,82m / 5'10
5. Do you have any siblings?
    Two sisters
6. What is your eye colour?
    Brown
7. What is your hair colour?
    Naturally, dark brown
8. Do you wear glasses or contacts?
    I do indeed! Only need them to watch telly or when I'm on my computer though
9. Are you right handed or left handed?
   Left handed
10. Do you have any piercings?
    Yep!

11. Do you smoke?
   No, just the smell makes me sick
12. Do you swear?
   Yes omg
13. Do you get along with your parents?
   Yeah
14. Your fears
  Probs dying before I've managed to live my life to the fullest
15. Goal you would like to achieve this year
  I actually made a post about it a few days ago so go check it out
16. Do you shower daily?
  I do
17. Bright or dark room?
  Bright
18. Chocolate or vanilla?
  Vanilla
19. Dogs of cats?
  Dogs
20. Pepsi or Coke?
  Neither, I'm allergic to both
21. McDonalds or Burger King?
   McDonalds is this even a question
22. Cappuccino or Coffee?
   Any caffeinated beverage will do
In the last month have you...
23. Drank alcohol?
  Yes
24. Gone to a mall?
   Yes
25. Eaten a box of Oreos?
  I fucking wish
26. Eaten sushi?
  Sadly, no
27. Been on stage?
  Nope
28. Been dumped?
  No LMAO
What was the last....
29. Furry thing you touched?
  My dog
30. Song you've listened to?
  Uma Thurman - Fall Out Boy
31. (Who was the last) person you've spoken to on the phone?
  My friend Jenn
32. Movie you watched?
  Beetlejuice
33. Time you cried?
  When I watched TFIOS
34. Flavour of gum you've chewed?
  Watermelon
35. Shoes you've worn?
  See-through Dr. Martens
Favourite...
36. Planet?
  Saturn
37. Age you've been so far?
  19
38. Season?
  Spring/Summer
39. Number?
  Seventeen
40. TV show?
  At the moment, The Office
Random...
41. What's a word that rhymes with 'door'?
  floor
42. What T-Shirt are you wearing?
  My Bonaventure top
43. What brand of shoes are you wearing?
  None
44. What did your last text message say?
  "I just remembered the day we were w Ana and that man heard us talk about daddies"
45. What were you doing at midnight last night?
  Watching people shave their eyebrows off on youtube
46. What's your current desktop picture?
  A pitcture I took last Christmas at Winter Wonderland
47. What's a word that you say a lot?
   Fuck
48. If you were a crayon, what colour would you be?
   Hopefully silver
49. How many pillows do you sleep with?
   Two
50. What do you want to be when you grow up?
  I don't even know to be honest
51. What country would you most like to visit?
  The US, Australia, Japan, Thailand or Africa
52. Do you believe in yourself?
  Hell yeah
53. Do you want to get married?
  Not one of my biggest ambitions

No comments:

Post a Comment