Sunday, February 8, 2015

Hiyaaaa!! I'm back and typing from my phone so I apologise for bad picture distribution at least until I get to use my laptop either tomorrow or on Monday, buy anyway, I feel like my skin has been getting soooo much better recently which is great news considering I tend to suffer really bad breakouts whenever I'm home in Spain, so I decided it was time for a skincare routine post!

My biggest problems when it comes to my skin are acne and really big pores. The second problem I found easy to solve once I discovered Poundland facial exfoliating wipes were a thing and wiping my makeup off with those instead of my regular wipes every night helped loads with black heads and all that jazz, so nowI makeup is much easier to apply and I don't even use primer. Note I don't use that much makeup either though.
The second problem I found quite a lot more persistent, but now it is most definitely solved. 
I use different products every other day, but this one is always the same: 

Every night after I wipe off my makeup I cleanse my face throughly with Lutsine E45 Bactopur. What this does is it helps keep my pores clean as well as make my skin a little bit less greasy. 
The second step though, varies every other night. One day I'll use Peroxiben Gel, and the other I'll use Rosehip oil. The first works miracles on pimples and breakouts, making the redness disappear almost instantly and the pimple be most likely gone the next morning. The Rosehip oil I use for scars. One of my biggest regrets is ever popping my pimples because I now have to face the consequences and those are the ugly ass scars on my cheeks and underneath my lips. What the oil does is it regenerates the skin and trust me it works. My mum was told by her surgeon to use it and he was right when he told her.


Lastly, I use an hydrating cream in the morning as soon as I wake up because, even if your skin is oily, it will still need to stay hydrated. I used to use the Nicea regular cream pot, but I have bought just today the Biofresh Skincare and I haven't used it properly yet, but it smells amazing! I have used their Jojoba hand cream for a few weeks now and it works wonders so I guessed I should try their other stuff!!

I really hope this has been useful, I'm probably going to make a haircare post sometime soon as well seeing as I bought some new products AND have finally managed to keep my hair healthy even after bleaching it twice. 

Much love,
Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment