Saturday, January 24, 2015

My dad brought home a pretty good movie last night, The Babadook. I really enjoyed watching it; family time doesn't happen that often for me and now that I have fixed a date to leave Spain I feel the need to appreciate it just that much more. I'm so damn excited to be back in London though, it's pretty much all I've been thinking about the last few days. So many people to see and things to celebrate- plus All Time Low's show just a few days after I land. 

Recently I have started feeling the need to donate my hair so that little children with cancer can have it. I found an organisation that will take it even though it's been bleached and I honestly don't know what to do. I put so much effort into growing it, shaving it all off would make me so sad. I guess I'll have to think about it a bit more. 

I'm planning on watching The Spice Girls's movie later on, but before that Dad's got another film he would like to watch, so we're gonna do that. Hopefully my afternoon/evening will turn out as nice as my morning. 

Much love,
 Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment