Friday, January 30, 2015

HIYAAAA!! It's late and I should be sleeping buuuut i haven't posted anything in a couple of days and today I've been working with new makeup techniques and I am honestly so happy with the results I just thought I would share with whomever might like to read my blog as well as my future self!

This morning Sugarscape posted a few "grunge" makeup looks tips and I just mixed a few of them because why not. 
These are the products I used for future reference:
- Stay Time foundation by Seventeen
- Natural Collection cover up cream
- Bronze Glow bronzer
- Tokalon blusher and eyeshadow 36
- Just a regular, cheap primark eyeliner 
- Eyebrow sculpting pencil by Seventeen
- Blacklash mascara by Seventeen
- Maybelline lasting drama gel eyeliner


I wish there was a way for me to explain everything I did with those products but really I just did my foundation etc as I would normally do it and then sort of followed thiiiiis for my eyes:


I then added some different shades of brown eyeshadow and did the mascara to my preference and it turned out like this:


I have also been playing a lot with my hair and I have a little thing going on on my head right now, but I need to wait until the morning to see the results. I'm super excited!!

Lots of love,
Vanessa xx

No comments:

Post a Comment