Monday, March 16, 2015

It feels like I haven't posted a single thing in aaaaages, even though it's only been a couple of weeks. So many things have been going on though-- I am back in England, I have been to Leicester for a weekend to celebrate Georgina's birthday, and I even have managed to be homesick as hell in between all those events. I am feeling much better now though and can't wait to start that new job at the end of the week.

Today's post is just going to be a top 5 of all the items I'm hoping to be able to purchase this spring, so I'm going to have to start saving up asap!




1) Denim button up dungaree dress
This one is from Urban Outfitters (£55) but because I am nothing more than a broke teenager I will definitely have a look on various thrift stores and markets before I spend that fifty five quid on a dress I could potentially get for a couple pounds. 








2) Black denim dungaree
The one I chose for the picture is from Topshop (£48), but then again I'll definitely try and find a cheap version of it either on markets and thrift stores or sites like eBay and Amazon. I just really would like it to be black and, if possible, I would love for it to have skinny legs, but that might just be too much to ask for. 














3) Black wool hat
This is something I have wanted to buy since the end of last summer, but since I spent the winter in Spain I never really got around to getting it, so I'm really hoping I will find an affordable one soon! This one is from H&M (£14,99).













4) Adidas shoes
These are probably the strangest item on my list, but for some reason I feel very much attracted to them, and seeing as I truly am in need of new shoes, they will most likely be one of the first things I buy as soon as I manage to gather together enough money.













5) Ugly vintage shirts
Finally, ugly shirts are like a dream come true and luckily they're cheap enough if you know where to buy them. I've seen them for less than £10 in Portobello and I have also bought some myself for £5 in Camden. Plus, it's always easy to find them on eBay, which is exactly where I found the one on the picture (£16). 





I am really hoping to be able to do another top 5, maybe even top 10, about makeup and hair products soon and also a top 5 favourite outfits of my own soon, so keep checking back for that! I really hope you enjoyed this post and talk to you all soon!!

Much love,
Vanessa xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment